Our client service approach to you as your General Insurance Broker.
Tailoring Your Insurance Program
We carry out a needs analysis to identify potential and existing risks to your business – taking into account all matters over the 12 months. We check the market by researching insurers to present you with a personalised and tailored insurance program recommending the best-suited option for you and your business.
We implement your tailored insurance program with the carefully selected insurer, confirming and communicating the details of your policy and premiums.
Delivering Ongoing Service
We handle the day-to-day management of your insurance policy, holding regular review meetings if required to make sure you continue to have the right level of protection. We will provide recommendations for any changes necessary to cover any new or emerging risks to your business.
Managing Your Claims
If you have a claim, we support you through the entire claims process – negotiating with insurers and third parties to ensure the swift payment of any benefits. We maintain up-to-date claims statistics and analysis on your claims frequency, severity, causes and trends so we can get the best outcome for you when it’s time to renew your policy.
Renewing Your Cover
As the end of the year approaches, we will review your insurance program, including any changes or claims you made throughout the year and put together a proposal for the following year recommending the best option for you and your business.
We can assist you to identify the day-to-day risks which your business faces, help you to decide how to handle those risks and manage those risks which you decide to transfer to insurance. We will then help you find the right insurance solutions for your needs.
Sum Insured Checks
We have access to sum insured calculators that can assist you in correctly calculating and setting an adequate sum insured for your business, including Business Interruption to reduce or avoid underinsurance.
Are You Underinsured?
You are at risk of being underinsured if:
- You haven’t updated your insurance cover to reflect the growth of your business
- Your insurance is based on an outdated replacement cost of your business assets
- You are covered for damage to your business premises but have not considered other forms of financial loss such as business interruption or management liability.
When you’re running a business, sorting out your insurance cover often drops to the bottom of your never-ending to-do list. That’s where we can help. We do the hard work of reviewing your insurance strategy, adapting your cover as your business changes and giving you peace of mind that your business is properly insured.
We can help get you the best claims outcome – because we work for you and not the insurers.
Your claim is our number one priority. One of the benefits of using Edge Insurance Services is having one point of contact for all your insurance needs including making an insurance claim. We take care of the entire process by working closely with you and the insurance company, third party valuers, assessors, repairers or specialists to help you get the best possible outcome and we keep you informed every step of the way.
Three ways we help you during a claim
- Our advice does not stop once we have arranged your insurance policy
- We give you advice when it matters most. We lodge the claim for you and keep you updated throughout the whole claims process and advocate on your behalf with insurance companies
- With a Steadfast insurance broker, you have an expert you can trust on your team who manages the claims process on your behalf, allowing you to focus on more important matters within your business
- We follow your claim from start to finish, we don’t just lodge and forget
- We understand how important it is for you to have a positive claims outcome
- As a Steadfast insurance broker, we leverage the support of the network so that you get the added benefit of a large organisation who can help if any issue arises. We support you to manage your claim at the highest level with insurers
What you must do in the event of a claim
- Contact us as soon as you become aware of a claim or a potential claim
- Take all reasonable steps to stop any further loss from occurring
- If you become aware of a potential claim which may be made against you by another party, contact us as soon as you become aware. You do not need to wait for a formal notification